thefangirlfromhell asked: Hello, beautiful person! <3 Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favourite followers! <3
Oh, what a lovely start to the day!
1. I broke my nose when I did a stupid stunt on the playground when I was 11. Luckily, it was during the one year of my life when I wore no glasses, or it would have ended even worse. My nose is crooked to this day.
2. The majority of my birth family has red hair (and so have my daughters). I don’t know of any Celtic ancestry, we’re pretty much all Eastern European.
3. As a child, I was convinced that I’m the only flesh and blood human on Earth and everybody else was made up of clockwork.
4. As a child, I was also convinced that all our lives were filmed all the time and that what we could see on the telly was other people’s lives.
5. I don’t have any wisdom teeth. I never had and never will. Evolution has been kind to me :)
The weekend in pictures
next time someone tells you Muslim countries oppress women, let them know Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Turkey, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, and Senegal have all had female Presidents or Prime Ministers and 1/3rd of Egypt’s parliament is female but the US has yet to even have a female vice president and can’t say “vagina” when discussing female reproductive rights
To people who followed me for one specific fandom, I am so so sorry
reblog if your icon is the thing you transform into under the full moon
"anti distinctly minty"
"Pining for the FJORDS?! PINING FOR THE FJORDS?! What kind of talk is that?!"
Academy Award winning film, The King’s Speech.
I love this film so much.
Page 1 of 131